22.7.08

Alton Towers

My weekend
 
My journey to Alton Towers was very funny, I liked the journey. In the morning, I woke up at 6.30 and I had a shower. At 8 I arrived at Solihull Station and we went to Alton Towers. When we arrived we went to the rides. During the day it was raining and the sun shined. My favourite ride is Air because it is very fast and it is the best ride. I think that the scariest ride is Oblivion because we saw the ground and we went underground. For lunch, I ate a sandwich and potatoes.
 
The funniest moment of the day was when we went on the first ride. It was boring when we were sat in the bus. I went on the rides with my friends.
 
Last year I went to Alton Towers and I enjoyed it . This year I went again and I would like to go again. I enjoyed the day. On Sunday I woke up at 11.30 and I had a shower, in the afternoon I went to Solihull centre with my friends.  
 
Maria Sarries

No comments: