14.7.08

Football game

The best experience so far has been the football game that we played yesterday. We talked about it all day, we agreed on what time, and after going skating we bought a cheap ball for 3 pounds. We were a bit concerned about the weather, but finally we had a sunny day and we could play in perfect conditions. We divided the teams into north-Spain and south-Spain. I was in the south team with other Spanish friends like Pablo, Miguel, Manolo ... We played for around one hour and a half, and finished quite exhausted. We are trying to organise another match, with as many people as possible, because yesterday some friends couldn't come and didn't enjoy the time. When we finished the great match we all got a bus back home. Manolo and Raul, who live quiet near me, went back home with me. When I arrived I told everything about the match to my host family, and they were very happy. I have to say that the score was 10-11, the south team won!

Alejandro Parra

No comments: