13.7.10

First weekend I

Saturday in London
 
On Saturday we went to visit London. We met in Solihull Station at 8:00. We took the coach and we arrived in London at 11:00. We started by visiting some monuments like the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace...and some important shops like Hamleys and Abercrombie. Then we met again with all our friends and Jose Antonio. We took the coach again to come back to Solihull. When I arrived home, my family was preparing dinner. I had dinner and I went to sleep because I was very tired.
 
Sunday
 
On Sunday I met with my friends in Solihull Centre. We stayed there for a few hours, and we went to some shops and then we went to have lunch to McDonalds. At 6.00 o'clock I arrived home and I helped Pott to prepare the dinner. Then we had dinner together and then they watched the football match and I stayed on the computer. Finally I went to sleep at 12:00 o'clock.

No comments: