14.7.10

LONDON

On Saturday I went to London. In London I visited a lot of landmarks like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Picadilly Circus, St.Paul's Cathedral, Hyde Parl, etc. But my favourite landmark that I saw yesterday is the Tower of London and London Bridge.
 
 When I had freem time, the first thing I did was to visit Abercrombie&Fitch store, where I bought a pair of T-shirts and i took a photo with a pretty girl who works in there. Then I walked along Regent Street and Oxford Street too. I really liked them because there were a lot of shops.
 
Finally I arrived at Hyde Park, at Speakers' Corner where I had to meet with the other students and we took the coach to return to Solihull.
I had a beautiful and exciting dady in the capital of England: London.
 
Borja Tarre

No comments: