21.7.10

Sunday with the family

I think all of my classmates are going to write about Saturday so, with the intention of not making the correction boring, I will not write about roller coasters and theme parks. Anyway, I'll tell you how my Sunday was.
 
As Mrs. Taylor had to work, I spent the day with her son John and his girlfriend Abby. We went to Star City, in the suburbs of Birmingham, where we played minigolf, an eighteen hole competition. Unfortunately for me, I was beaten bt John, but it was my first time; actually, my score was good enough. Later we went bowling and, since I had played before, I was on fire, and the match was more fair than the minigolf one. Nevertheless John is also a good player and beat me.
 
 In the afternoon wasn't as interesting as the morning but it was difficult. It was an almost perfect Sunday with the English family.
 
David Hurtado

No comments: