15.7.10

Weekend

The weekend was really exciting, I'm sure that I will remember it. Saturday we went to London by coach, and it was my first time that I was there. After the long trip we arrived to London and visited the most important things like the Buckingham Palace, the  Tower of London, Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament, London Eye...
 
We saw a lot of interesting things and I took some photos. Later, some of us went to the British Museum and it wasn't too bad, but neither really enthusiastic. When we had lunch we went to buy some clothes and presents to our family and friends. When the day finished I was very tired, so when I came back to my house I went to sleep very quickly. After this long day, I slept very good to begin another unforgottable day.
 
On Sunday, I went to Stratford horseraces with my family and it was very interesting. We had lunch there in a picnic and later we watched the football match between Spain and Holland, and I saw how Spain became the champion of the worldcup.
 
Noemi Castiñeiro

No comments: