16.7.09

Diary: London

In Saturday we went to London and we saw a lot of important places, for example the Tower of London or Big Ben. After that, we had free time and we went for walk and we visited some streets; important streets. That day was fantastic, with a lot of adventures and stories to explain. I love London!
 
Today, I got up at 10 o'clock and I went to have a shower after that I ate an English breakfast really good with eggs, bacon, sausages, toast... and more things. When I finished I went to watch the TV with Pam. At 12 o'clock I went to take the bus to Solihull centyer where I met Mireia, Borja, Claudia and Albert. W e went to see some shops and when we finished we went to take another bus to a very nice park were we went to take photos. There were really nice photos and at 5 o'clock we took the bus to go home. When I arrived, I went to do my summer homewoek from the school and when I finished I had dinner and I ate lasagna, that's fantastic. Now I'm going to watch a film on TV.
 
Anna Codina Novell


Charlas más divertidas con el nuevo Windows Live Messenger

2 comments:

cotoriko said...

HOLA VICKY: DESEAMOS QUE ESTES PASANDO UN DIA MARAVILLOSO, Y QUE EL FIN DE SEMANA DISFRUTES MUCHO CON TUS COMPAÑEROS, DE LAS ACTIVIDADES QUE TENGAIS.

DIVIERTETE TODO LO QUE PUEDAS, HAY QUE DISFRUTAR CADA MOMENTO DE UN VIAJE TAN ESTUPENDO.

TE QUEREMOS MUCHO TODA LA FAMILIA.

cotoriko said...

Querida Vicky: esperamos que esten pasando un buen dia y que disfrutes a tope con tus compañero.

Igualmente que el fin de semana sea maravilloso. Diviertete todo lo que puedas de las oportunidades que este viaje te da.

Toda la familia te manda besos y abrazos.

te queremos mucho