15.7.09

Trip to London

Last Saturday I went to London. First, we visited Buckingham Palace but we didn't stay there for a long time. Later we went to the Houses of Parlament and we saw Big Ben. After that, we stopped at London Bridge but it started raining and we had to return to the coach. Finally, we arrived at Picadilly Circus and we had free time. First of all, I had lunch, later I went through Regent street and I went into a lot of shops, also in Oxford street. Once arrived at Hyde Park, in the part of Speaker's Corner, I met some friends who played football. We stayed there for a long time, waiting for the leaders and the coach but I had a good time. I've been to London before so I think that I didn't waste my time going shopping. I've seen almost every thing of the city.
 
 
Ainhoa Matos


Comparte tus fotos con tus amigos. Más fácil con Windows Live

No comments: