15.7.09

Trip to London

Last Saturday, we went to London, one of the most important cities in the world. I met the other students and the Spanish teachers at 8am in Solihull station and we went by bus to London. When we ere there we saw some of the most important monuments of London and we took some photographs. We visited Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Picadilly Circus. After that, we went to have lunch in McDonald's and then we went for a walk in Oxford street, a very good place to shop. We met at 5pm at Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park but my friends and I arrived earlier and we stayed for two hours stayed on the grass of the park. After that, we came back to Solihull and we had dinner in our homes. Finally, I went o bed early because I was very tired. I think London is a very stressful and noisy city but monuments are very beautiful and is very nice to visit them. The people of London are very different and you can find people from all over the world; Chinese, black people, Spanish, English...
 
 
Albert Cantero


Diferentes formas de estar en contacto con amigos y familiares. Descúbrelas. Descúbrelas.

No comments: